Please do the following before we install your vehicle wrap…
1. Wash the vehicle and allow to dry. Do not wax. Surface should be free of grease and particles. Failure to provide a clean vehicle may result in a $80 cleaning fee.
2. Removal of agreed upon parts and accessories. Depending on the quality of the wrap install may also determine what should be removed.
3. Fill out the Pre-Wrap checklist portion of the following form
Please do the following once the wrap has been installed…
1. Fill out the Post-Wrap checklist portion of the following form
2. Keep vehicle indoors for 2-3 days after wrap has been installed and avoid extreme temperature changes. Refer to Vehicle Wrap Care Instructions for details.